Work in a great facility with a very supportive team. Central Therapy is currently recruiting for an Occupational Therapy Assistant to fill a full time 13 week assignment. You will work in a team where you will provide quality, compassionate care, in a secure setting.
Central Therapy offers the following benefits while on travel or local contract:
* Highly Competitive Wages
* Direct Deposit Pay
* Free health coverage from day one
* Matching 401K
* Travel and Licensure Reimbursement
* Private Housing or Housing Stipend
* Daily Per Diem Stipend
* Outstanding Bonus Programs available
* Support from a team that says that Central Therapy is the BEST COMPANY TO WORK FOR
Job ID: 41591
* Valid and current Therapy license in the state where services are rendered.
* No H1B Sponsorship at this time
About the Company: Central Therapy is owned by therapists and staffs nationwide for local contracts, permanent placement positions, and travel assignments. We provide job searches in any area of the country and you will get the chance to work with a recruiter that will get to know you and your job search needs. We employ healthcare professionals who enjoy the very best customer service in the business and look forward to you joining our team.
Contact: Tom Pritchard
Director of Recruiting
************ ext 803
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?