PRN Occupational Therapy Assistant First Shift
Job #: prnCOTAtucAZ53140
A career with Brookdale Healthcare Services has never been so rewarding! Brookdale Home Health is ranked among the Top Ten largest home heath companies in the country. Many of our agencies carry a five-star rating and are recognized by Decision Health as Home Care Elite agencies. We own and operate more than 80+ agencies nationwide, serving approximately 17,000 patients throughout our Brookdale Home Health Division.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Performs basic assessments of patient condition at pre-admission, admission and ongoing through the course of treatment
* Provides instruction, guidance, and treatment to patients under supervision of Occupational Therapist
* Informs patient, family, and team members of the patients needs based upon the assessment and/or treatment
Required skills and qualifications:
* Associates Degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited college
* State Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) licensure required
* One year of occupational therapy experience preferred
If youre a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Website : http://www.staffingsoft.com/
Applicant Tracking System - Recruitment Software StaffingSoft is an enterprise-wide Applicant Tracking System ("ATS") / Recruiting Software featuring a suite of tools that effectively integrate and manage talent recruiting, retention, and management from internal staff, to outside vendors, to candidates globally. StaffingSoft recruiting software eliminates costly and time consuming manual data entry, job posting, resumes searching, ranking and much more so that recruiters can focus their time on candidates themselves.