Job ID 64437
Experience (Years) 5
Category Therapy - Hand Therapy
Street Address 7505 Greenway Center Drive
Company NovaCare Rehabilitation
Position Type Full Time-Regular
Recruiter email address *************************
More information about this job
NovaCare Rehabilitation in Greenbelt Maryland and Washington D.C. are seeking a FULL time Occupational Therapist (OT) or Physical Therapist (PT) who is a Certified Hand Therapist (CHT). This would be to develop a hand program between these two clinics. We have other hand therapists in the state, but you would be driving a reboot of our program in the Prince George County area. An ideal candidate has their CHT, but we are able to consider someone with solid amount of hours towards sitting for the exam. We cannot consider a new graduate. You would be the only hand therapist on staff between the D.C. and Greenbelt clinics.
* UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications (CHT) and more.
* Company matching 401(k)
* Affordable PPO Benefits
* Generous Paid Time Off
* Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
For Details Contact:
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation and Saco Bay Physical Therapy
Select Medical Corporations Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patients specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools
* Responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment, re-evaluation, discharge, and appropriate communications of high quality hand therapy services to patients and customers.
* Develop treatment plans, supervise assistants and aides, contribute to case management, and provide quality patient care.
* Maintain positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
* Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Occupational or Physical Therapy.
* Must hold specialty certification or licensure in Hand Therapy.
* National registration and state licensure or registration REQUIRED.
* MUST have solid experience in application of custom splinting pre and post-op orthopedic required.
* Minimum two years in adult rehabilitation
* Hand and splinting experience REQUIRED.
* Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
* Valid state drivers license.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Website : http://www.concentra.com
Concentra is a health care company serving patients, employers, and the health care industry. Founded in 1979, we have steadily grown to become one of the largest providers of health care services in the nation.