**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Information Services, one of the largest healthcare IT service companies in North America, is looking for Infrastructure Delivery Director
(IDD) to be responsible for infrastructure operation services and infrastructure components of strategic initiatives for a designated Ministry. The IDD manages the AHIS infrastructure personnel assigned to that Ministry and technology service delivery for that Ministry, as well as the strategic direction of cross functional teams. In addition to individual contributors, the IDD may also be responsible for managing one or more Infrastructure Delivery Manager (IDM).
This position is located at Seton Family of Hospitals, in Austin, TX.
1. Implement strategies to achieve Technical Operations, service and financial goals.
2. Ensure that all business plans are achieved through effective management of in-house and contracting resources.
3. Establish and monitor clearly defined key performance indicators for all Technical Operations and personnel to support best in class customer service.
4. Monitors and analyzes all matters that impact the operational performance of **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Information Services (AHIS) Technical Operations and takes appropriate action to address any trends.
5. Manage technical operations metrics, cost control initiatives and activity.
6. Reviews and submits reports that provide critical data to drive ongoing operational performance improvement.
7. Accountable for participating with financial management to plan and establish IT Operations budgets and forecasting goals.
8. Responsible for managing a large Operations budget, including labor and capital expenses.
9. Leads by example in creating an environment that encourages open communication, sharing ideas and best practices and building strong cross-functional relationships.
10. Ensures a comprehensive approach to monitor for anomalies and trends within function and across functions to determine potential impact to network, service and customer experience with the ability to determine root cause and execute effective and expedient resolutions.
11. Execute strategic plans to ensure the technical workforce is constantly engaged in learning and development to further enhance their ability to stay ahead of the competition and skilled in our technology.
12. Manage and oversee infrastructure capital projects and infrastructure components of national initiatives to ensure successful implementation to meet project timelines and deliverables
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. (****is transforming healthcare by providing the highest quality care to all, with special attention to those who are poor and vulnerable. **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***., which provided $1.3 billion in care of persons living in poverty and community benefit programs last year, is the nation's largest Catholic and nonprofit health system. Our Mission-focused Health Ministries employ more than 122,000 associates serving in more than 1,400 locations in 21 states and the District of Columbia.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Information Services (AHIS) is a subsidiary of **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Alliance, a Catholic healthcare organization dedicated to the transformation of healthcare through excellent clinical care throughout the continuum and through innovation. AHIS has a clear vision to be a leader in delivering efficient and effective IT services, measured by meeting industry performance metrics; demonstrating agility and flexibility to adapt to changes in customers' needs and business models; and providing low-cost, high-value IT service attractive to potential customers outside the organization. AHIS has more than 2,300 associates, supported by various third parties, focused on providing value to our stakeholders. In 2012, AHIS was honored to be selected by Computerworld as No. 55 on its Best Places to Work in IT list, and by Elearning! Media Group/Aberdeen Group as No. 30 on its Learning!100 Corporate Enterprise Honoree list.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
• Bachelors Degree in computer/information sciences, mathematics, business/MIS or related field from an accredited college required. MBA preferred.
• Minimum 10 years relevant IT project management experience
• Ability to participate in On Call rotations.
• Willingness to reside within a commutable distance of Austin, TX
• Ability to accommodate overnight travel • Excellent leadership ability
• A background in operational measurement and efficiency
• Superb business process and project management skills
• Excellent people management and development skills
Excellent communication skills to include:
• Seeks prompt feedback to ensure accurate communication.
• Active listening to input from client/user/staff/peer.
• Expresses ideas effectively to various organizational levels.
• Communicates in a solution-oriented fashion.
• Demonstrated ability to articulate vision, build consensus among peers /superiors/subordinates, and execute plans in a dynamic environment
• Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities, and strike the appropriate balance between aggressive goal-setting and operational pragmatism
• Clear focus under pressure and the desire to carry aggressive management goals
• Maintains the confidential nature of sensitive data
• Personable, tactful, polite.
• Sound judgment.
• Team player.
• Integrity and high personal, professional and ethical standards.
Website : http://www.ascensionhealth.org/