WellSpan York Hospital
Occupational Therapist (OT) - Team Lead - WS York Hospital Acute Care - full-time
Under the general supervision of the Clinical Supervisor, assists in managing the daily clinical operations and program development, and provides rehabilitative services within the assigned facility of the rehab department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The following are essential job accountabilities:
* Ensures the delivery of quality Rehabilitation and Wellness services in the area of continuum of care by identifying patient needs and recommending quality therapy programs.
* Supervises and prioritizes work load and staffing to ensure prompt delivery of care while maintaining high productivity.
* Analyzes and recommends positive changes for improvement in program content, including quality, customer service and efficacy of clinical services.
* Assists in the formulation of performance improvement initiatives and quality assurance criteria.
* Consults with interdisciplinary team members on a regular basis to coordinate patient care.
* Ensures accountability to approved procedures for rehab facility operation and compliance to regulatory oversight.
* Carries out appropriate treatment programs and completes all necessary daily documentation
* Demonstrates understanding and ability to promote team-building which leads to employee engagement.
Occupational Therapist license
5 years; prior leadership or supervision preferred
York, Pennsylvania, United States
Additional Scheduling Info
PA Act73 - Child Abuse Clearance Required
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
WellSpan York Hospital
Website : http://www.wellspan.org
Every day across central Pennsylvania, the people of WellSpan Health work together to support this non-profit mission of service—one patient, one community, one unique health care need at a time. We also collaborate with community leaders, area residents and other health care providers to make sure that inpatient, outpatient, home health and physician services are located where they can do the most good for our neighbors. Focusing on the health of the community has inspired us to transform the way we work. We make it as simple as possible for individuals to develop a relationship with our health system and to become healthy and stay that way. Each patient’s information is available to providers at any WellSpan location through our sophisticated electronic health record, and their care is coordinated by teams of physicians, health coaches, social workers and other professionals. This is, we believe, the best way to improve health across our growing, diverse region.