The Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) in Home Health is responsible for providing occupational therapy to patients in their homes to restore them to their fullest physical ability. The Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) performs his/her duties in accordance with policies and procedures and the established plan of care.
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. More than 60 leading hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
Our company, a part of LHC Group, is currently seeking clinicians/professionals that want to join our team to help improve the well being of our patients and their families.
89% of our 380 locations have a 4.5 star rating or greater, and we are helping drive better outcomes for our patients nationwide.
If you're seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, it just arrived!
* Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
* Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
* Do you want to be part of a family and not just an employee?
* Flexible schedule for field clinicians
* Competitive pay
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
* Current OTA licensure in the state of practice.
* Current CPR certification required.
* Current driver's license and vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation.
Additional State Requirements
* SC: Must be certified and in good standing with the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy.